Clear writing and consistent communications are critical tasks for any organization.
I have years of experience in writing all manner of materials, and managing communications projects to successful completion. My skill set means that I can take critical but time-consuming tasks off your plate, so you can focus on running your business.
My clients are professional services providers, associations, and not-for-profit organizations. I work closely with each client to develop, produce, and distribute materials such as the following:
- Correspondence and emails
- Newsletters / e-newsletters
- Presentations, webinars, and training materials
- Manuals and documents
- Brochures and marketing materials
- E-books and white papers
- Website content and blogs
I also support clients with communications to support professional development/event promotion, recruitment and fundraising campaigns, social media and community management, and special projects such as communications audits and website content revamps.
I have been fortunate to have worked with some fantastic organizations, including:
- Regional District of Central Kootenay
- Air Canada Pilots Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- The Centre for Skills Development & Training
- Halton Region
- Ontario Women’s Health Council
- Burlington Public Library
- SB Partners
- Burlington Community Foundation